Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Mercantile License Application: For Stores and Restaurants

        O.C. Board of Health Telephone: 732-341-9000

            If This is a New Building, a Certificate of Occupancy Must be Issued Before Business Can Commence.

                A Change of Use Permit Must be Issued Before Business Commences in Any Reconstructed Building.

              1. Leave This Blank:

              2. This field is not part of the form submission.