November 25, 2020 11:40 AM
COVID-19 Change in Borough Operations
Commencing Monday, April 5, 2021, and continuing until further notice, Borough Hall operations will be modified as follows:
1. Borough Hall will be open for walk-in service only between 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Two visitors at a time will be permitted in the front lobby. A face covering is required. All business will be transacted in the front lobby including construction permits, mercantile license applications, marriage license applications, etc.
2. Borough Hall closes for lunch 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (front door is locked).
3. The main door will remain locked between 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., but we will provide in-person service in the front foyer or office tent located on the Boulevard side of the building. Upon arriving please call the primary phone number 732-793-9100.
4. When entering the front lobby please leave outside any non-essential adult persons that may have accompanied you (that is, non-essential to your transaction).
5. Face coverings are required in the building and must completely cover your nose and mouth.
6. Please complete your transaction and depart as quickly as possible.
7. We encourage you to call the office for answers to routine questions rather than physically visiting the office, and please utilize our online payment platform for routine property tax, water/sewer and electric utility payments. We also have a drop box in the foyer adjacent to the main door.
8. Planning Board meetings will be scheduled for in-person meetings with a limited number of applications being added to each agenda.
9. Regular Tuesday night hours for meeting with the Tax Assessor.