November 25, 2020 11:40 AM
COVID-19 Change in Borough Operations
Commencing Monday, November 30th, and continuing through the close of business on Friday, February 26th, Borough Hall operations will be modified as follows:
1. Borough Hall will be open for walk-in service only between 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
2. The main door will remain locked. Upon arriving please call the primary phone number 732-793-9100. One person at a time will be permitted entry into the front lobby.
3. Before you enter the front lobby a Borough employee will take your temperature with a non-contact infrared thermometer and ask you to complete a brief COVID-19 symptom self-assessment form.
4. When entering the front lobby please leave outside any non-essential adult persons that may have accompanied you (that is, non-essential to your transaction).
5. Face coverings are required in the building and must completely cover your nose and mouth.
6. Please complete your transaction and depart as quickly as possible.
7. We encourage you to call the office for answers to routine questions rather than physically visiting the office, and please utilize our online payment platform for routine property tax, water/sewer and electric utility payments. We also have a drop box in the foyer adjacent to the main door.
8. Planning Board meetings will be scheduled for in-person meetings with a limited number of applications being added to each agenda.
9. Borough Council meetings in January will be through Zoom (no in-person attendance).
10. Regular Tuesday night hours for meeting with the Tax Assessor.